Need a QR25 MAF

Michael Jez 93SER at attbi.com
Tue Nov 16 18:41:26 CST 2004

I belive just like on all the new 00-up Nissans the MAF sensor itself can be
had separate from the plastic MAF housing. Its attached with 2 torx tamper
proof screws, Maxima MAFs are like 50 bux each from the dealer for just the
sensor part, whole MAF is 100 bux- including the pipe. If you need a good
source for parts that NO dealer in the nation can beat.. lemme know. This
guy is THE man on the Maxima.org when it comes down to Maxima parts, he
sells us brand new parts for less than Nissan cost. BTW just as a
coincidence.... if any of you are looking at cheap MAFs to use for turbo,
skip the Cobra MAF and get a 00-01 Maxima MAF which can read up to 350WHP
for 100 bux. Don't get ripped off on a 200 dollar Cobra MAF that reads the
same. Unless you wanna run JWT- I dunno why you would, then Cobra is the
only MAF other than the Z32 one they can program ( and stock MAF duhh ).
When I wanted to run a Q45 MAF and 555cc injectors they told me they don't
have the program.
Mike Jez
Lives in the Maxima down by the River.