QR tranny on an SR

Michael Jez 93SER at attbi.com
Tue Nov 16 14:06:14 CST 2004

SR20dev tranny is not going to be stronger than the 00-01 B15 or P11 tranny,
convert your car to hydraulic clutch ( you will want to after snapping
clutch cables with the mega stiff clutches). P11/B15 SR tranny is little bit
stronger than the stock 5spd LSD B13/B14 tranny. I'm gonna try to make the
00-01 Maxima 5spd tranny work in my G20. We have Maximas putting down 600WHP
and 600TQ with stock internals and trannies, 95-99 Max tranny has some
bearing issues on the diff, but the 00-01s are much stronger internally and
everyone upgrades to it. I'm gonna try to hybird a tranny togheter, since
the stock P10 tranny in my G20 will not hold up to 500WHP like I want- and
the engine is ready to make the power now, but I'm affraid to turn the boost
up past 12psi on my T4 turbo setup, as at 12psi it has traction problems in
3rd- and we all know 3rd blows out to EZ on the Sentra tranny.
Mike Jez
01 Maxima 5spd, TS ECU on order- if JWT can't crack the code- then
TechnoSquare can.
93 G20 U13 SR20DET, custom equal lenght manifold, T4, Nismo 555cc, Nismo
FPR, BBird ECU, Z31 02 sensor, Z32 MAF, S-AFCII, Walbro-at 4bar , TiAL 35mm,
Greddy rocker arm stoppers, HKS BOV, Tomei cams, FMIC, P10 Auto radiator, AC
removed, pusher fans installed, relocated battery, relocated thermostat
housing, ACT Xtreme clutch, Apexi Multichecker, HKS Turbo Timer, HKS EZ
boost controller, Blitz gauges, Tein springs, KYB AGXs--- NOT A SINGLE JWT
OR JGY PRODUCT- tunned by me with solid EGTs and A/Fs.