QR25DE tranny on an SR20??

Chris Burwell cburwell at comcast.net
Fri Nov 12 19:59:57 CST 2004

Chris Wrote:
> what up people?A friend told me a Qr25de tranny could run an sr20de or
> de-t.Anybody know if this is true?I did not think so b cause the big
difference
> in engine size.Let me know if anyone has info on or maybe where i could get a
> good deal on a man. tranny for my bluebird.

It is not a bolt-on affair. An adapter plate is required to mate the trans to
the block. If you want to run the QR25/Spec V transmission in anything but a B15
I would assume you would need to modify/move the transmission mount as well.

--
Chris Burwell - 2000 Sentra SE - http://home.comcast.net/~cburwell