shop manual for MAF?

N rogge exhodagnrogge at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 18:20:45 CST 2004

Hello everyone again....

And a huge thankyou to those three of you who
responded it helps a lot.  I also talked to some
friends one of whom is John Nytes and he said maybe my
buddy forgot to reconnect a sensor.  But as he is
stubborne he wants to check out the MAF any one have
some pages from a shop manual or know where i can get
my hands on them fast, so we can diagnose if the MAF
is bad or not, without spending the 100.00 which is
non-refundable, if that's not the problem.  When we
ran a temp. ground wire the MV went down but the car
runs the same!  Dying any time it goes over 2000 rpm
and no power, had to push it to the garage.  So if
anyone has any other ideas i am always listening.
Thanks Again To All of the Members Out There!

Nick 92 Classic little worse for wear