extrude honing & swain coating - GT32

wolfcri at optonline.net wolfcri at optonline.net
Mon Oct 18 23:34:09 CDT 2004

Hey everybody,
    I just bought my first turbo!  I got a Garrett GT32 from J Hass.  It will be going into my 95 200SX SE-R.  Not sure yet whether or not i'll be putting it on the original lowport (125k miles) or a jdm 10:1 highport i have leftover in the shop (35k ish miles).
   Question is: Ray K said something about extrude honing and swain coating his disco when we were at the Japped out NY meet sunday.  I'm wondering what this costs, who does it, and if i really need it on my turbo.  I am aiming for about 350 whp and will probably be using water injection to compensate for my compression.  Thanks in advance.  Jim K