Digital Speedo

Rasheed Clarke-Morrison Bostonrah at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 18 22:49:19 CDT 2004

Hello guys, I'm kinda new to the list & this is my first post ever.  I have
a '93.5 se-r that I've been driving for years & I still love it.  It seems
that every time I run into a problem, it's being    dicussed in the digest
(guess I've been lucky for months now).  I have recently gotten a digtal
guage cluster from a '93 nx2000 thinking it would plug right up, since '93
nx's & se-r's don't have speedo cables, but the connections are totally
different.  I know I've seen some where on the net, years ago, some one that
has done a similar conversion.  Do you guys know how it can be done, or
where I can get any info on it?  I've been going over the FSM for days now &
my brain is hurting.  Any info would be great at this point.  Thanks guys.