[SML-NON-PERF] Paint code h*lp please.............

rcktpwr at aol.com rcktpwr at aol.com
Tue Oct 12 01:04:21 CDT 2004

 Hi lists, Im looking for the factory Nissan platinum silver paint  code
for
the 1994 300zx. Im going to have my 94 Nissan SE-V6 king cab 4x4
repainted and
Id like to paint it that color.
Thought Id try these lists as I see there are a lot of knowledgeable
people
here. TIA,

  Bernie

Archives: http://www.escribe.com/automotive/sml/