NEED HELP (geeky transmission code question

Jon Pennington CowboyDren at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 13:36:57 CDT 2004

The numbers, as far as I can tell, simply denote the family.  Note
that the RS5F and RS6F transmissions used in B15 SE-Rs appear to be of
similar lineage if my postulation is correct.

While you're at it, have you found any donor cars that have RS5F70V
transmissions that *aren't* '00-01 Sentras or '00-02 G20s?

--

-=|JP|=-   "Booger, booger, fart, fart, wiener."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |      cowboydren at b15sentra dot net        |