Copper spray and metal head gaskets

P at bossman at customsteel.com
Thu Sep 9 11:37:55 CDT 2004

Dont know about the rest of you guys, but the only time I use copper spray
on gaskets is when I need them to *stick* into place.  Like on a vertical
surface to keep the gasket from falling out when bolting things up.
Personally I wouldnt use it on a metal head gasket.

P@
99' G20 with some mods...
91' G20 being built...

From: "Jay Whitely"