Resource Materials for Newbies

George Roffe geo3 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 4 19:19:07 CDT 2004

Grant Simpson wrote:

>I would really like to learn more about my car ('03 SE-R, all stock) and
>automobiles in general - any suggestions for texts or websites that are
>geared towards the ignorant but eager on how our beasts work? I've
>already got the "skinny pedal on the right makes it go..." basics down.

Suck, Squish, Bang, Blow series in Sport Compact Car by our own Mike Kojima
for engine info.  It's a great primer and should be read by anyone wanting
to understand engines from the most basic to pretty dang complex.

A must read IMHO and I hope that Mike can convince the magazine publisher
to publish it in book form.

George Roffe
Houston, TX  USA
http://www.nissport.com