low-port engines

Matt MA MA at legacypartners.com
Mon Aug 30 11:58:24 CDT 2004

I used to think that there are only 3 or 4 SR20DE importers in the
country. But when I did an internet search for a local japanese engine
importer, I found about 5 of them just in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Everyone one of these companies had both low port and high port JDM
SR20DEs. Red top SR20DEs (10:1 compression) seem to be becoming more and
more common as well. In fact, I know of a list member selling a low port
red top, but he is local to CA. Not sure if either part would want to
deal with shipping.

Try searching for "japanese engines" along with the name of a local
city.

matt ma . 92 SE-R
http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8176743