Clutch TOB questions

Raymond Kawski sr20de at epix.net
Thu Aug 26 15:10:39 CDT 2004

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:49:17 -0500, Bruce.Hearn wrote

<Smack Bruce with a big trout>
> Hi, Ray.  John's problem is not clutch gritch.  I'll bet you a blue
> drink, payable next April.

I have the same problem with my SE-R.  I call it the CV clutch!  I know this
is the case because its pretty much done it since day one and I never really
cleaned the case out good when I put the trans on because I was in a hurry to
get the 300K SE-R on the road again after the original clutch took a dump.

> John, make sure you report the resolution to this.  I can taste that
> drink already!

I'm surprised you can remember what they taste like their grandpa.

RK
--
Raymond A. Kawski