Clutch TOB questions

John A. Heer jheer at walterhav.com
Thu Aug 26 10:47:38 CDT 2004

Thanks, Bruce.

Not the TOB, I guess.

However, if it were a loose or broken clutch or pressure plate parts,
wouldn't I notice much more than just a funky engagement point?  I mean,
I would think the drivability would be affected far more than it is.
The car is very drivable as it is.  It's just annoying to have the
mystery of the engagement point on every shift.

John
93 SE-R not stock