93' NX2000 Balljoint

The Walrus walrusx4 at pseudorock.net
Mon Aug 23 23:42:24 CDT 2004

I am back once again - from the dead - and this time better than ever.

I have acquired a 1993 Black NX2000 in AWESOME shape with essentially no
rust. 5spd. Never had AC, and it's just plain sweet.

Question: was there ever a conclusion on this matter?

I believe it to need a balljoint because sometimes on a sharp corner theres
a loud POP that sounds like a rock hitting the wheel well. it doesn't sound
like a CV joint and they are solid. Maybe it's not a balljoint?

after perusing the archives I have discovered that the balljoint isn't
really officially replaceable and you're supposed to get a whole new arm.

WTF.

I also read that something like a balljoint for a B13 GA16 Fits. can anyone
validate or shed some light?

Thanks everyone!

Dan in Southern Maine
93' NX2000