Chicago Tony's B15 GT28RS Turbo Project

Chris Allen chris at sr20racing.com
Fri Aug 6 09:26:54 CDT 2004

 So we just finished the turboing Chicago Tony's B15 Sentra . I am very happy
with the outcome of this setup!
GT28RS Full Ball Baring Turbo
Piping is 2 <" In from turbo 2 =" from intercooler to manifold
28x10x3" Intercooler
3" Downpipe and Exhaust
B14 Intake Manifold Swap easier for AAC valve to hookup
B14 ECU the entire engine harness must be cut off at the B15 stock plug and
wire some 80 wires back to a B14 Plug, My girl Amber is very good at wiring so
she claim's and sure enough she mapped them out and labeled them up and
soldered them up and shirk tubed them up in the matter of about 4 hours and
sure enough the dam thing started up 1st time, She's a PIMP. BIG UP's to my
girl Amber

12 PSI of boost on pump gas on the street this car is quick. It has no problem
blowing the tires off the ground in 2nd gear this feels like a high 12 sec car
on 12 PSI.

I made a video of the car and some runs though Ortega Highway from the OC to
Lake Elsinore Enjoy

ftp://www.sr20racing.com/Videos/tonyscar.wmv

Chris Allen aka Shaggy
96 200SX GTI-R Big turbo 497HP