Classic Rehab thoughts

Jason Barnhart vr4 at ntelos.net
Tue Aug 3 13:08:45 CDT 2004

The R32 is very nice.  I prefer the styling (both interior and exterior),
but nothing beats a factory turbo charged car, one that has run 11.6 at 117
on the factory turbo and handles on par with super cars though...  I decided
on the EVO :-)

Btw, this is my first post.  I was initially hoping to get my blown up P10 a
DET swap, but after incurring a car payment I think it's going to stay a NA
daily driver.

Jason
04 EVO VIII
94 3000GT VR4 (for sale)