Flexane

EEYORE5182 at aol.com EEYORE5182 at aol.com
Mon Jul 19 18:01:22 CDT 2004

Im going to get some Flexane to repair the worn mounts in my G20, but im  not
sure which one to get. I have the place racing mounts in my NX, and like
them, but I don't want that much rigidity in my DD G20. As some of you may know,
the 80 and 94 are the durometer reading of both of the compounds. I was just
wondering if anyone has tried either of them and has a comparison to say JWT
or  PR mounts.
Also, how much should i get to do all of the mounts? I comes in a  1 lb
package (thats what mcmaster carr says).

Alex
'93  NX2k
'92 G20