FEELER *96 SE-R 4-Sale* Grad School

MJPalumbo uncommon_311 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 10:02:17 CDT 2004

My daily is a 20AE Vee-Dub GTI, but my Toy is a 96-SE-R.

My toy is going up for sale. I don't want to use the auto-trader unless
I have to. 1996 SE-R 86,000 on the car and only 2,000 miles on the
motor/car since May 2002 when the #3 Rod Bearing spun.

The car is cherry! Non-smoker and no rust Florida car. White, 5 speed,
short shifter, Tokico's with Eibach's Prokit, Front and Rear STB's.
Nology and NGK's, JUN Ultralight, Stillen stage II clutch and Pressure
Plate, and NISMO cams. New battery, motor-mounts and bump stops... Back
to the stock exhaust, intake, and header. Motor was rebuilt almost 2
years ago after spun bearing. All bearings replaced, turned crank,
honed block, rebuilt and built up pistons, new rings, seals, gaskets,
etc.. everything to rebuild a motor and using Nissan seal kit top to
bottom. She has lots of pop now and likes to scoot.

She gives my 1.8t GTI a run for her money.  Heading to grad school in
the new year, have to get the finances together, baby has to go.

$4,300 or reasonable offer.  Central Florida

If seriously interested, let me know. I'm in Cassadaga Florida, not far
from Stetson University in Deland Florida. 30 minutes North of Orlando
and 15 minutes South of Daytona Beach.

Mike