front driver's seat

dmh dmhoffman at netscape.net
Mon Jul 5 20:45:27 CDT 2004

In August, I am passing my G20 ('95) along to my son in the military.  I've been working on getting it into shape before the hand off.  One of the things I would like to do is fix the front driver's seat (tan leather), which is torn badly.  Has anyone tried to have one of these fixed?  Where? How much? I tried local junkyards to find a replacement but the only one I found was in worse shape than mine.  This car has all the power seat adjustments on the side (which all work) so finding a replacement is not going to be easy.

Any suggestions?  Thanks for your help.