Anyone have an FSM for sale

Brandon McCafferty nismopc at neo.rr.com
Tue Jun 29 20:49:59 CDT 2004

> 'Friends don't let friends work on their cars with Haynes.'

> Peter

My thoughts are:

'Friends don't let friends work on their cars with Chilton's.'

I purchased the Haynes manual off of eBay last year and just used it a few
months ago to install my Eibach springs and GR2's on my G20. It was the most
useful manual. There are step-by-step pictures from removal to installation
and it made the process so simple.

I had never worked on a suspension before this and I was able to do front
and rear by myself with just the Haynes and 2 suspension diagrams I printed
off my PC. Even the torque spec's were neatly listed in order.

I have the electronic version of the FSM as well as Mitchell on Demand. The
Haynes manual was much easier to use. Atleast for this.

I will add that the Hayne's manual is missing a lot of the more detailed
work. This is when the FSM is your best bet.

Brandon
'96 G20 (modified)