2005 convention ideas

NismoDriver at aol.com NismoDriver at aol.com
Tue Jun 29 19:30:13 CDT 2004

In a message dated 6/29/2004 7:25:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
sr20de at epix.net writes:

The bad  thing about them is they are clutch killers!!!  I know a place  that
has a mustang dyno and I can't tell you how money clutches its  destroyed in
cars.

It sounds like the brake is not functioning correctly. I tune a lot of cars
on a mustang dyno at a local performance diesel shop and have never had any
clutch issues. I don't discredit your claims though, as I personally know of
one  person blowing a motor on a mustang due to a brake malfunction for 30
seconds at  WOT.

John