2005 convention ideas

Raymond Kawski sr20de at epix.net
Tue Jun 29 19:24:50 CDT 2004

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:22:23 EDT, NismoDriver wrote

> Actually, while they don't show the highest peak horsepower of other

I don't agree with their method of calculating HP at all.  It needs to know
the weight of the car and the stock hp to do all sorts of calculations that
create error IMO.

>  dyno's, they are the best available dyno for tuning because of the
> brake  operation. It allows for peak power tuning as well as

The bad thing about them is they are clutch killers!!!  I know a place that
has a mustang dyno and I can't tell you how money clutches its destroyed in
cars.

RK
--
Raymond A. Kawski