Engine Wont Fire After Clutch Install

Raymond Kawski sr20de at epix.net
Tue Jun 15 19:47:42 CDT 2004

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 16:44:05 -0500, Bryan Smith wrote

> So, I turn key, starter cranks the engine, (belts spin). Pulled coil
> wire, getting spark. BUT. No fuel. Now I checked the fuel pump relay,
>  replaced it with the a/c relay since im not running a/c (just
> incase f/p relay didnt work. Checked fuel pump fuse inside the car.
> Not blown. My fuel gauge works. But I dont believe my fuel pump is priming.

Do you feel or hear the fuel pump running?  You can pull
the distributor off and sping the rotor.  It will make
the injectors fire and the fuel pump run.  If you don't
hear the pump running then look into fuses etc.

> There's a ground wire going to the transmission that broke off of the

You talking about the one right below the thermostat?  Or the
one on the trans on the trans case?  If the one on the
thermostat then it's engine ground.  The other I'm not sure.

RK
--
Raymond A. Kawski