head unit wiring

bowlcut at comcast.net bowlcut at comcast.net
Fri Jun 11 08:18:00 CDT 2004

If this would have gotten to my inbox just a few hours ago I could get ya the pic.  But the FSM is at the house.  If you have a Haynes manual the same wireing diagram is in the back.  So worse comes to worse, go buy one...or do like some do.  Go in there flip to the back and make some mental notes :)  Or if you have a camera phone, take some pics ;).  If you dont get an answer by 5CST let me know Ill get the FSM out and take ya some pics of it.

Kevin
93 Classic (Automatic, Stuff)