There's a Poodle in My Garage!

wmc_sr20 at bellsouth.net wmc_sr20 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 7 20:31:46 CDT 2004

Welp, I finally have a "Correct Wheel Drive" car in the garage.  It's a
1990 Miata.  Before anyone gives me too much shit:  1) It was FREE  2) It's
the wife's car  3) We're not getting rid of any Nissans.

My father in law bought it new back in '89 or '90, and made good on his
offer to give it to Lisa if he ever bought a replacement.  He bought a
nearly new Jag', so now the poodle is ours now  ;)  It's "entertaining" to
wind out in first gear with just my mass in it, but leaves me wanting more
power after that.  Handling wise -- it's fun, but I don't think it's all
that much more nimble than Lisa's NX with fresh struts and ES bushings.

Guess it will be fun to have something different around, but I'm gonna have
to figure out how to wrench on something other than an SR20.

    -Wayne    '93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '91 NX2k / '92 SE-R (in boxes & bags)