lower oil pan part number

Jon Pennington cowboydren at b15sentra.net
Mon Jun 7 14:32:27 CDT 2004

Scarpulla, Christopher said:

> I think he meant there are no FWD DET's, as in they only came 4wd. But
> weren't Bluebirds FWD? And how is it that after 12 years of SR20
> ownership, that I don't know the answer????? :)

It is correct to state that there are FWD DEs, AWD DETs, RWD DEs, and RWD
DETs.  AFAIK, there aren't any AWD DEs, but I'm quite sure (as Geo pointed
out) that there is no such thing as a FWD DET.  There are Bluebirds with
FWD DEs, but the Bluebird ATESSA SSS (the car from which most "FWD" DETs
are procured) are only AWD, hence the ATESSA nomenclature.  The same goes
for the Avenir wagons, but I don't know if they're called ATESSA or not.

--
-=|JP|=-   "Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |      cowboydren at b15sentra dot net        |