2005 Convention

NismoDriver at aol.com NismoDriver at aol.com
Tue Jun 1 19:54:48 CDT 2004

I'm up for Texas. I know Travis has put together a proposal for LA (no the
other one), but honestly, I don't think a convention here would be a huge
success. The track is nice, but very simple, much like B-ham. Its a good ways
from anything and the roads leading to it are riddle with potholes and not a fun
drive for most normal cars, let alone ours. As far as I know I am the only
SERCA member in the state, and there are only three SE-R people  local that I
know of to set things up. We all live at least 45 mins from  one another.
Lionel and I are both way to busy. So, for one man to pull it  off whos trying to
run his own shop and have time to really make things happen,  is not likely. I
don't mean to rain on any parades, I'm just putting things into  perspective
for those considering LA.
John