Blown motor

Ian Lyn ianshannon97 at msn.com
Tue Jun 1 13:45:25 CDT 2004

So I've had my g20 a week.  Starts running rough and is way down on power.
Tried some of the maintenance tips to no avail.  Today it starts smelling
funning under the hood so I pull the plug wires and find one cylinder full of
water.  Damn.

What now?

That is not a blown motor. Let me guess? It was cylinder #1 that had water in
it? Just get some paper towels and dry it up. Then start the car. It is a
common problem with people who never cleaned a SR20 motor and know that #1
cylinder usually collects water in it. You do not have a problem. You are just
a newbie to this particular problem/occurance.