Convention?

Matt Hunt mhunt at ecin.net
Tue May 25 22:45:09 CDT 2004

I went out to SoCal earlier in the week, so I could check out some
sites. Until last week I had only ever been to San Francisco on business.

I had a GREAT time. I met a few new people, saw a bunch of nice cars,
and got caught up with some of the old faces. Sometimes it sucks to only
see some of those people once a year!

Aside from Frank and Cookie wrecking their cars on the first session of
the track event, the weekend went very well. I thoroughly enjoyed
Southern California. Many thanks to the organizers and everyone that
helped put on the event. I am looking forward to next year and it hasn't
even been decided where it is, yet.

Matt Hunt
Owner, SR20 Forum