and the verdict is....blowby

David Pertuz davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Sat May 22 13:02:40 CDT 2004

Well, my G20 does have a couple of leaking gaskets that I have yet to
replace, but it does also have blowby. Also it is the top end that is a bit
noisy.

For now I will just keep a close eye on the oil level and consumption, but
there is an engine swap in my near future....I may just get a JDM engine
from JGY, say, although I would like to put another low-port engine in for
simplicity's sake (I would like maximum plug 'n' play) and AFAIK that is
only going to be a US-origin engine.

Any tips? Time to stop my engine-source and -swap research! :) Anyone in SE
MIchigan want to have an engine-swap party this summer?

David