N15 shocks

McDuff, Ben Ben.McDuff at act.gov.au
Thu May 20 17:42:22 CDT 2004

Hi guys

A quick question for you, if I replace the stock shocks in my N15 with KYB
AGXs, will it change the ride height, necessitating different springs?
Intuitively I think not, but that's no guarantee :)

For a couple of reasons I don't really want to change the stock springs, but
it's no big deal if I have to.

Thanks in advance

Ben McDuff

 This email, and any attachments, may be confidential and also privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient:
Please notify the sender and delete all copies of this transmission along
with any attachments immediately.
You should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to
any other person.