B14 Motivational rear mounts & Koni bump stops

Jason Nicholson jasonsnicholson at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 21:46:33 CDT 2004

In light of the new B14 Hyperco springs, I thought I'd
let list members know that Motivational is out of
stock of the B14 rear mounts for regular springs (not
coilovers) and they don't have plans to make more.
However, Mike at Motivational did tell me that he
would submit an order to have some made if there are
at least 10 people who want them.  The price would be
$125.

Also related to B14 that are lowered, Mike agreed to
work a group buy price of $55 shipped for Koni bump
stops.  If your interested in either, follow the links
to the SR20 Forum.

http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=77797
http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=77800

I hope this helps some people out.