Clutch option question

Michael Jez 93SER at attbi.com
Sun May 16 21:20:48 CDT 2004

RWD clutch is diff from FWD clutch, AWD clutch is diff from FWD clutch. All
FWD SR20s have the same clutch- U can even use that clutch on a B15 and P11
with their hydraulic clutches with no problems. I currently run a ACT HD
PPlate with stock disc on my DET powered P10 with a NON LSD tranny. I have a
LSD tranny but I need the driver's side axle to make it work. Plus P10s have
a slightly stronger 3rd gear vs the normal SE-R trans.
Mike Jez
Speed Factory - Chicago IL- we specialize in Nissan, Mitsu, Subaru, Toyota
Performance.