(no subject)

Anthony Wray antm0 at msn.com
Sat May 15 13:24:13 CDT 2004

ok awhile back, i had gotten in a "little" spin out, and tapped my left corner
rear bumper into tha wall... anyways maybe 2 or 3 days later i noticed my left
rear wheel was looking like it was bent forward juss a little, i could barely
fit my finger in the gap of space between the left of my tire and the side of
the fender...so when i'd hit a bump, a cringing noise would come from the
back. maybe a month after this happened, i let my sister drive it, she somehow
run over a curb on that wheel, and now its only bent forward slightly, and
looks normal, but my problem is when im driving slow or fast, i hear a
rattling/clinging noises coming from it, but when i brake i dont seem to hear
it as much or not at all...i am poor...a service tech is out of the question
for me at the moment, but i would just like to get an idea of what you guys
think..I run a 95 200sx SE-R.. peace out