B14 Suspension Settings w/ Hyperco Springs

Jason Nicholson jasonsnicholson at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 21:39:43 CDT 2004

I just got some Hyperco B14 springs and am going to
pair them with AGX's.  Does anyone have a suggestion
for the settings I should use on the AGX's?  Also, the
Hyperco will lower the front 1", will I need camber
plates?  I know they suck, but what about Eibach
camber bolts? (Tire Rack has them for $25)  Lastly,
I'm thinking on using the KYB dust boots, which have
built in bump rubbers.  Are these good?  Will they
work well?  Any input would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Jason.