SERCA Convention

George Roffe geo3 at earthlink.net
Thu May 13 10:24:36 CDT 2004

Kyle Butler wrote:

>I just wanted to nominate Indianapolis for next year! :D I think it would
>be great.

It would if you would like to organize it.  Basically the way a location is
chosen is a group of enthusiasts in an area volunteer to make it
happen.  It's really really hard for one or two people to do it
now.  Without local volunteers, it doesn't happen.

>It could be held at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway (which everyone should
>see in their lifetime), on the infield.

I wouldn't count on it.  Big $$$ or specific interest on the part of Tony
George.

>Then for track day we could head over to IRP (www.irponline.com) for drags
>and road racing.

Any idea what the price for the track for a day is?  That is critical and
usually influences where we go.  We don't go to the big tracks because as
yet the club cannot afford it.

George Roffe
Houston, TX  USA
http://www.nissport.com