OT: STIs and Evos (was mo more SE-R)

Josh Kinsley josh at kinsley.net
Thu May 13 07:31:07 CDT 2004

Please help me...

My daily driver '93 SE-R is due to be replaced this year. I'm just about to
spend way too much money on an Evo. I test drove one and fell madly in love.
I also drove an STI, but it didn't make my heart flutter quite the same way.

I've never been one to drop $27k+ on a car before. Can anyone suggest a way
to get that kind of performance and handling for under $15k? Requirements
include: less than 4 years old, expected life of at least 80k more
(reliable) miles, and seats 4 adults. AWD is a big plus, too.

Best,
Josh