no more SE-R

Nicholas Hadiaris nhadiaris at nismo.org
Wed May 12 10:04:16 CDT 2004

The STi would have been nice, there was even a used one at the dealership here.  But a used WRX was a good 10 grand cheaper than that STi.  When I'm rich there will be many cars in my garage.  For now though, I'm happy.

-Nick

--- "Raymond Kawski" <sr20de at epix.net> wrote:
On Wed, 12 May 2004 09:37:58 -0500, Nicholas Hadiaris wrote

> my little classic, and that rush of power when the boost comes on
> just can't be beat.  It's going to see a lot of track time in the future.

You should have gotten an STi.  The WRX is slow.  But boost is nice.  So is
a new car.

RK
Smoke 2004 Titan SE CrewCab :)
--