SERCA Convention

Kyle Butler kyle_ser at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 16:43:09 CDT 2004

Wish I could be there this year! Things just didn't work out that way. Is there a list of previous locations for the convention? I just wanted to nominate Indianapolis for next year! :D I think it would be great. It could be held at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway (which everyone should see in their lifetime), on the infield. Then for track day we could head over to IRP (www.irponline.com) for drags and road racing. I think there's even a company that does rides for special events in Tandem indy cars. Anyways, just thought I'd throw out a recommendation.

Oh, plus it's the crossroads of america!!

Kyle
92 Sentra SE-R STS (if I ever get it working)