Bought a wideband o2 and did some testing

Jon Pennington cowboydren at b15sentra.net
Thu May 6 16:13:30 CDT 2004

Ari said:

> 13.2-13.7:1 at WOT and during cruising its between 14.5-15.0:1.  I
> haven't tested it with n2o but I did activate the n2o program without
> the spray and the A/F when richer than 10:1 LOL.

You're definitely lean at WOT, but cruise, me thinks, is dead-on, which
makes sense because that's closed-loop operation anyway.  As far as the
N2O program, that's what it's supposed to do; feed it crazy amounts of
fuel to burn with all of that spray.

> the oem o2 sensor harness so now the ecu is happy.  Viewing the output
> on the techtom I still get the RICH-LEAN toggle and the FB% is usually
> 98-101% at all times.

So is that an AEM UEGO?  Did you get the brick or the gauge model?

Also, what's FB%?

~
~
~

--
-=|JP|=-   "Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |      cowboydren at b15sentra dot net        |