Bought a wideband o2 and did some testing

spdracer at mail.utexas.edu spdracer at mail.utexas.edu
Thu May 6 01:36:57 CDT 2004

Quoting Ari <nismo87 at houston.rr.com>:
>  So far the car is running
> 13.2-13.7:1 at WOT and during cruising its between 14.5-15.0:1.
> Does this mean that I need to get a FPR and turn up
> the FP so that the engine runs 12.8-13.0:1 at WOT instead of 13.2-13.6:1 as
> it does now?

You might want to check your fuel pressure first.  It seems to me that its a
bit lean at cruise too.  since stoich is 14.7, it would seem to me that the
 cruise A/F would be 14.7 or a bit richer but not leaner.  I could be wrong on
 that.  but... your prob could be as simple as a clogged/old fuel filter.

Khiem