Looking for injectors GA16DE

Michael Jez 93SER at attbi.com
Mon May 3 22:08:42 CDT 2004

Hey guys, I just picked up a mint 94 Sentra XE 2 door Auto for my daily driver
to work and I am in need of some injectors, I thought someone here might have
some laying around or maybe upgraded their GA16DE to some larger injectors.
Mine have 160K miles on them and missfire under part throttle only. I searched
some forums to no avalibility.
Mike Jez
01 Max 5spd - every bolt on close to 100K miles
94 Sentra XE auto- CAI, header, exhaust- all in the mail.
93 G20 SR20DET swap, JIC Magic, Spearco, etc..
91 Sentra SE-R- now GFs car- stock for now.