wiring help

Briancembor at aol.com Briancembor at aol.com
Mon May 3 18:02:07 CDT 2004

I just recently noticed that my fog lights on my '92 SE-R were not working.
Initially i thought maybe the wiring switch under the steering column i did
to get them to work on high and with the parking lights had come loose.
i just checked it and the connection was fine or at least not the cause.
i pulled the breaker and it is fine. i checked the bulbs, one was recently
replaced and good. the other looked like the original bulb, a little rusted
but otherwise intact. i fiddled with the wiring under the column and noticed
if i wiggled it (after i had disconnected/reconnected) the 3M connector the
fog light indicator would go on and off. telling me whether or not the relay
was
getting juice. i could also here the relay clicking on and off right on the
engine
side of the fire wall. should i replace this part, is it the culprit? as near
as i can
tell the wiring is intact and no shorts that i can identify.

what do you think the cause of the black out is? replace the relay at the
firewall?

any help is appreciated!

Brian Cembor
92 SE-R White
GenIIs, AGX, Fidanza, HKS, AEM, RAXLES, Rota C8s, Azenis, ES Bits (thanks
Greg!)
... hoping to step up to a rear sway, some ATS Comp Lites, and a header
soon...