Got classic rust? (...& dirt?)

Carlos Gutierrez cgutierrez at ci.glendora.ca.us
Mon May 3 13:44:45 CDT 2004

No pics, sorry counselor but I guess that pile of dirt was worthy of one
now that I think back... ;^)

I wrote:
"Now, what came out of the bottom of this fender when I started to
finally pry it off near the door was about 1.5 lbs of DIRT, rocks,
leaves, & everything else a small rodent."

That should have read "save a small rodent."

Luckily, no small mammals have yet taken up residence in the car, but I
attribute that to the fact that it's in the garage.  Hmmm, I better go
check the vents tonight.

CAG