Header Gasket

David Pertuz davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 29 22:43:25 CDT 2004

>I have looked everywhere to purchase this gasket, the nissan dealership,
local auto parts
>stores, and no one has anything to match. Any help as to where i could
find this gasket
>would be greatly appreciated...Thanks Justin '96 200sx se-r

My SE-R ran for years with nothing but a good layer of Permatex Copper at
that joint. If you must run a metal gasket there is always the old standby
of a 300ZX gasket with one or two bolt holes slotted. You could order a
copper gasket from Hotshot, but, well, you'd better not mention that you
have an BX header.

David