Tire Size

hlava lhlvava at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Apr 29 22:05:48 CDT 2004

Jason, I'm running 195/50/15's on Enkei RPF-1's(15x7)... Yoko ES100's. The
ES100's at 195 actually have a bigger tread print than a lot of 205's out
there. The tires are very light. There is only 1 other tire out there that
is lighter... the Toyo T1-S.

Any weight you can save, especially on an NA is going to help. With your
mods, not significantly as far as acceleration, but the handling will
definitely improve... the difference on my car was night and day.

Check out both Yokohamas site and Toyo's, they both have the different tread
widths and weights of their tires.

Peace,
Mark(I did a lot research last year before I bought my wheel/tire combo)