Header Gasket

Studposm36 at aol.com Studposm36 at aol.com
Thu Apr 29 21:55:42 CDT 2004

            Dear List, i recently purchased an OBX Header for my car. I know
its not the top choice but hey its what i can afford. I have the gasket for
the header but the gasket that goes between the header and the midpipe was not
included (the one with the three bolts like a triangle). I have looked
everywhere to purchase this gasket, the nissan dealership, local auto parts stores,
and no one has anything to match. Any help as to where i could find this gasket
would be greatly appreciated...Thanks Justin '96 200sx se-r