95 SE-R for sale

Kurt Sussman kls at merlot.com
Mon Apr 26 13:38:08 CDT 2004

I live in Portland now, in town. We have a family car, and I almost
never drive my Nissan. I've put gas in it once since February 2003.

So while I love driving the car, I can't justify paying for insurance
just to have it sit in the garage.

It's got just about every bolt-on there is, though a few things (like
the cams) are out of date. It's a BLAST on the track, and I have a set
of new never-driven Azenis' on Konig Burner wheels since I wore out my
R-compound tires last time I went to Streets.

If you're interested, I'll write up a list of its mods, but I don't have
time to go over all that stuff if no one is interested. The big-ticket
items (that I hope will keep the price above the KBB numbers!) are the
Quaife and shot-peened gears (with about 5k miles on them), the
fresh-ish engine (replaced by the dealer about 42k miles ago; the car
has 98k miles on it now), and the Kenwood MP3/CD player.

It's also got pulleys, JWT mounts, GABs and GCs, an Al flywheel, new
Clutchnet clutch that was put on with the Quaife, both STBs, the RC
bored TB, urethane bushings, NX brakes, and a ton of other stuff. It has
always gotten Mobil1 oil.

It's 'Teal' (green) and the paint took a little bit of a beating when it
was getting the Quaife, but it has only a couple of parking lot dings.

If you're interested in buying my car, I can drive it to the convention.

--Kurt
--

    Merlot Research Group, Inc               http://www.merlot.com
    kls[at]merlot.com       GPG key 82505A74      Jabber: MerlotQA