Finally got some decent pics of my car uploaded

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 05:47:19 CDT 2004

I finally did it and went and bought a Canon A60 and shot some pics of my
car and uploaded it to a web pic hosting site. Here's the address if you
guys want to take a look :

http://community.webshots.com/user/raycsj

Mods are as follows (see dyno chart for power figures):
JWT S3 Cams
Place Racing CAI
Hotshot G4 header
Custom 2.25in exhaust with Apexi muffler
JWT ECU
UR 4 pulley set
JWT Solid motor mounts
Stillen front strut tower bar
Courtesy rear strut tower bar
Motivational Coil-overs 350/250 F/R spring rates
Shigspeed Lower control arm brace
ES control arm bushings
Crown braided stainles steel brake lines
AD22VF brake upgrade
KOYO upgraded radiator (non race model)
NISSPORT quick release steering hub
MOMO Team steering wheel
Cobra Imola II carbon kevlar seat
Autopower bolt in roll bar (powdercoated silver)
Autopower 5pt cam lock harness
Stewart Wagner LED shift light
Battery relocated to trunk (OPTIMA red top)
SSR Competition lightweight (11lbs) wheels w/ Yokohama PARADA 2 tires
Phantom Grip LSD
JWT Pressure plate w/ B15 disc

Wow, I think that's the first time I listed my mods here. Anyways, feel free
to leave comments on my guestbook about the car (or my bike, or my ugly mug
hehehe) Happy Motoring

Ray S
98 Sentra SE w/mods
04 Kawasaki Ninja 250R w/mods