Another New (to me) SE-R

Josh Foster j_foster at charter.net
Wed Apr 21 18:30:44 CDT 2004

I just had to share my little experience w/ the list.  I am now part of the
3+ SR20 owners club.  I bought a black 92 SE-R for a parts car.  The car is
pretty rough, but I only paid $200 for it.  I haven't started it yet b/c I
didn't have my stuff (dead battery), but I'm expecting a thrown rod bearing.
The body is dented, but the interior is okay, and the seats are in great
shape.  Now, the interesting part; the odometer says 451,xxx miles.  That is
the most I've seen on a car - granted I've heard of more.  I doubt it is the
original engine, but who knows?  The car supposedly has a new cat & cat-back
exhaust, and the owner gave me a spare fuel rail w/ injectors.  Really, the
only goal for the car is to convert my NX to a 5 speed, and then part the
rest out.  My wife isn't very happy, but she'll probably get over it.  :)

Josh
Josh Foster
'92 SE-R
'92 NX2000 -> needs work